Wednesday, January 6, 2016

New year, new promo!

Fun things are coming -- every month I'll have 2 books in promotion, either on sale or FREE.

Whoop!

All I ask in return -- please leave a review on Amazon (and other spots like Barnes & Noble, if you have time). Reviews help an author so much -- it's how our books get found by others, which spreads the word.So please -- help me out!

This month's selections:

Resorts, Regrets, and Returning to Love -- my "summer" book, perfect for a wintertime reading binge. All about a love from long ago who comes back into a man's life -- and about a murderer who returns, too.

GOING ON SALE on 1/8 (this Friday), for 2 weeks.




Brilliant Disguise -- one of my very favorite books. An FBI agent goes undercover in a small Iowa town, but (oops!) he's not really fooling anybody ☺

It's free now to Kindle Unlimited subscribers, and FREE for all on 1/15.